Must be available Full-Time on Saturdays and some Sundays!
- Hourly wage + tips + commission
- Commission on retail/product sales
- Paid training
- Performance-based rewards and incentives
Complimentary beauty services (blow outs), product discounts, career advancement, travel, brand building (get featured on international social channels such as our Instagram @bloheartsyou) working with our fabulous and caring team.
Why you’ll love us:
- Blo is the industry leader, with over 120+ North American locations and growing.
- Blo is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty industry.
- Amazing product partnerships and training including: UNITE hair care, Color WOW and Moroccan Oil, who support and love our staff as much as we do.
- Dedicated to our extended Blo family. We offer our staff ongoing training, educational programs, product knowledge, skill development and career advancement opportunities.
Collaborate well with team members in a fun, professional work environment
Understand the importance of maintaining a squeaky-clean work environment
Stylists will Work one-on-one with our Chief Style Boss (aka Educator) to learn how to master Blo’s 7 signature styles and more (via Blo’s paid training program)
- A passion for the beauty industry and making people feel better
- Hairdresser, Hair Stylist, Stylist, Beauty Salon/ salon, Makeup Artist experience is an asset
- Participation in maintaining a professional, clean, fun and respectful work environment
- Participation in routine up-training and skill advancement
Opportunity: potential to be cross-trained on additional services such as makeup or be promoted to team lead, senior stylist or management roles
Location: 165 North Queen Street, Unit H5, Toronto, ON, M9C 1A7
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Hair Salon: 1 year (Required)
- Hair Styling: 1 year (Required)
- Hair School: 1 year (Required)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)
- Canadian passport/working papers (Required)
- English (Required)