Cold Lake Ford is looking to add an experienced Parts Manager to our management team. The Parts Manager is responsible for inventory control, employee supervision and development, department sales and profitability growth and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an individual with a minimum of 3 years Parts experience or in a previous managerial role of inventory sales and maintenance.
This position has a direct supervisory responsibility of three parts advisors.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- You will be entrusted with company assets and inventory levels so you must have a proven history of credit responsibility and asset maintenance
- Possess a highly technical parts background demonstrating historical growth in sales and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain an adequate day’s supply of inventory based on parts sales rates
- Effectively and efficiently ordering inventory, making decisions based on bulk buying discounts and margin maintenance
- Supervising parts staff on their daily duties and building a strong parts team
- Building and maintaining parts pricing matrixes
- Supporting the service department with a 90% fill rate of parts.
- Detailed recordkeeping in an organized fashion which can readily be understood by your team and effectively communicating results to upper management and your department
- Merchandizing and marketing to drive sales through social media, signage, and inventory display
- Perform monthly cycle counts and annual physical inventory counts
- Maintain an organized, clean, and safe working area
- Records all hours worked by your team accurately in the company timekeeping system
- Follows OH&S safeguards, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values of Ethics, Community and Growth
- Compliance with Company policies and procedures
If we have described you above we can offer you this:
- An above average compensation plan for the industry
- A great Health and Dental Benefits plan
- Company Matched Pension Plan to save for your future
- Management support and autonomy
- A minimal commute to work so you have more time with your family
- Access to a HUGE awe-inspiring lake only 10 minutes from the dealership with year-round recreational opportunities
- Family owned dealership group that’s awesome to work for
Cold Lake Ford is part of a family owned and operated dealership group with a proven success record and deep roots in the community. Located just three hours north east of Edmonton, Cold Lake is nestled within the heart of Alberta’s Lakeland, boasting beautiful lakes and countless opportunities for outdoor fun!
The City of Cold Lake is an excellent place to call home and raise a family with affordable housing, excellent schools, local hospital and state of the art recreation and sports facilities.
Think your skills are a match? We want to hear from you! Don’t delay, apply online today!
For more information on the Lakeland check out: https://md.bonnyville.ab.ca/DocumentCenter/View/2714/2019-Adventure-Guide
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Parts Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)