- Successful candidates will be required to read, review, screen and analyze ongoing information feeds regarding; local, national and international events in order to provide organizations with important real time information.
- The position involves analyzing a constant flow of information feeds utilizing EVNTL proprietary software in conjunction with standard operating procedures.
- Successful candidates will receive in house training on how to complete the tasks along with their responsibilities.
Job Type / Category
- The position is being offered on a contract basis between the candidate and EVNTL management.
- Successful candidates will be required to work within a high functioning team setting, as well as having the opportunity to work from home with limited supervision.
- EVNTL's requires a rotational shift schedule consisting of 3 shifts of 8-10 hours. The specific shifts will consist of a day, afternoon and night shift.
- Successful candidates will be provided with a company issued computer which will allow access to EVNTL proprietary data.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Experience in the use of web based search techniques, such as; Google Search, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel in order to provide analysis and problem solve.
- Ability to work well in front of a computer for a long duration of time.
EVNTL has over 13 years of proprietary technology in Artificial Intelligence and has developed cutting edge software that allows users to filter, organize and categorize volumes of data so that it can be processed and utilized.
Specifically the software monitors, analyzes and filters the massive amount of information that is generated every second on social media and from other sources of online information, it is able to detect and notify users of specific events that are occurring in real time. Through the combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning and NLP technologies EVNTL is able to instantaneously notify clients of events that are of particular interest to them.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $32,220.00 /year