Versacold/CPX is a dynamic and growing organization. We are looking for passionate and motivated Professional Drivers to join our Performance Driven team! We are a leading logistics services provider that helps protect the health and wellness of families across North America by ensuring the integrity, quality and freshness of the food they eat. The foundation of our culture is a commitment to health and safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration.
Great Opportunity for individuals that are looking to join us as a Company Driver.
Limited Units Available. APPLY NOW!!!!
- Competitive Pay Package (Paid Picks, Drops, Wait time, Layovers)
- Cell phone allowance
- Dedicated Unit
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lanes throughout Canada and the USA
- MUST be able to Cross the Border (TWIC Card considered asset)
- Proficient with Satellite messaging and ELD
- Follow Provincial and Federal Motor Vehicle acts.
- Complete daily pre/post-trip truck inspections
- Provide updates and keep track of temperatures of freight
- Perform all other duties, as required
- Minimum 2 years tractor trailer experience
- Valid Class 1 driver's license with a clean commercial driver's abstract
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Required to pass Drug Test, Road Test and Criminal Background Check.
Job Type: Full-time
- mountain: 1 year (Preferred)
- tractor trailer driving: 2 years (Required)