Since 1963, Yurek has been committed to promoting accessibility, independence, and freedom through a wide range of healthcare products, backed by unparalleled service.
Yurek Pharmacy and Home Healthcare, located in London, ON, offers our clients access to thousands of products from hundreds of manufacturers. This is supported with dedicated and knowledgeable staffs that help our clients to find the right product for their needs. Yurek Pharmacy and Home Healthcare service everything we sell or rent, backed by a team with over 30 years of home healthcare experience, as well as assist our customers to complete any required forms and invoice most third-party insurance companies directly, on their behalf.
We are currently looking for customer- and team-focused full-time Home Healthcare Customer Service Representative who is a strong team player to join our team.
Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager, The Home Healthcare Customer Service Representative’s (HHC CSR) duties will focus on serving customers in the store, answering telephone inquiries, ordering products using POS or special orders, product sourcing and third-party billings. They are empowered to use their best judgment to provide any level of service that is required by our clients to ensure their total satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Liaise with all departments and staff regarding requests from our customers.
· Acknowledges, greets and assists customers in a courteous, friendly and efficient manner.
· Uses tact and courtesy when dealing with difficult customers and refers customers to management if a problem cannot be resolved.
· Handle telephone enquiries quickly and courteously, and call customers as required.
· Helps ensure the files within the department are properly maintained through proper administrative functions
· Maintains the confidentiality of all records as laid out in store operating policies and procedures particularly as they pertain to access, security, and retention.
· Provides compression and other fittings including stockings and braces
· Follows Store Procedures regarding opening, closing, balancing cash, cheques, credit cards, voids, and customer accounts.
· Field mobility enquiries and forward sales leads to the Sales Person for that territory
· Responsible for the proper handling of rental equipment as per guidelines
· Follows guidelines for all marketing and merchandising programs
· Any duties that may be assigned to them by their supervisors.
· Complies with all Health and Safety policies and procedures; behaves in a proactive manner to resolve Health & Safety issues or concerns.
Education, Skills and Job Requirements:
- Completion of High School diploma
- Some cashier or retail experience is preferred.
- Health care experience is an asset but not required
- Mature, well organized and cooperative attitude.
- Neat and well-groomed image.
- Ability to communicate clearly and courteously with customers and co-workers.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to spend majority of their shift on their feet: stand/walk for full shift as well as lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move objects of varying weights regularly. They also spend time seated at a desk using the computer. Occasionally will be required to lift up to 50 lbs, unassisted, and bend, twist, and reach to move merchandise or other items.
Yurek has a very competitive compensation package and other perks including:
· Opportunity to receive discretionary cash bonuses twice per year
· Health/Dental/Life insurance benefits package, where the cost is shared between the employee and Yurek
· Education Assistance Program for approved courses to upgrade knowledge/skills
· Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit available
· Waived dispensing fees at pharmacy as well as being able to purchase all retail and home healthcare items at cost
· Opportunity to work in a family business where you immediately are treated like family and have an opportunity to grow quickly
Qualified candidates who are ready to make a big impact to our team are invited to apply online at indeed.com by March 18, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information will only be used for candidate selection. Yurek is committed to a barrier-free respectful, and accessible work environment. Upon individual request, Yurek will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness programs
- Education reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent