Are you looking for a change and are passionate about Occupational Therapy? We are hiring!
Innovative Occupational Therapy Services provides a practice culture that keeps you engaged and interested in your profession. Our team consists of a growing group of highly skilled Occupational Therapists that create a culture for innovation, professional growth and development. Our company is exclusive to Occupational Therapy services. We take great pride in how we creatively assist our clients in meeting their goals.
Our team is looking for additional team members that are curious, analytical and interested in continuous growth and development. Innovative Occupational Therapy Services is a leading, specialized, private practice OT firm in Ontario that provides service provision in clients’ homes, communities and workplaces.
Innovative Occupational Therapy Services is seeking occupational therapists with:
· Excellent communication and time management skills.
· Interest in working with clients who have sustained traumatic injuries.
· Ability to assess and treat clients both in their homes and community.
· Strong aptitude for report writing and attention to detail.
· Self-directed learner.
· Masters Degree or recognized equivalent in Occupational Therapy.
· Registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
· Liability Insurance.
Services We Provide:
· Occupational Therapy Assessments
· A Broad Spectrum of Community Treatment Interventions
· Medical Legal Reports
· Catastrophic Assessments
Populations We Treat:
· Acquired Brain Injury/Concussion/Neurological Impairments
· Spinal Cord Injuries
· Orthopaedic Injuries (Fractures, Amputations, Soft Tissue)
· Psychological and Psychiatric Conditions
· Chronic Pain
· Competitive remuneration and options to work from home.
· Flexible scheduling which is ideal for a good work-life balance.
· Personable and approachable Team Lead who provides full mentorship and training.
· Full and part-time contract or employee positions depending on what you’re looking for.
· An environment where you feel supported and appreciated!
· New graduate mentorship programs.
· Access to a learning and resource portal to support clinical development.
Qualified individuals are invited to email their curriculum vitae and cover letter for review and consideration. Contact Sheila Don for any questions or inquires, 289-455-0887.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- therapy: 1 year (Preferred)