Tool & Small Engine Repair Technician
Smid Construction Ltd
- Commercial tool repair:
- Quick cuts,
- Mobile sand blasters,
- SOD cutters,
- Hand held tools, such as grinders etc… * Knowledge of Diesel Equipment.
- Basic Hydraulic Repairs, such as forklifts etc..
- Knowledge of Propane equipment repair:
- Hand Held torches,
- water proofing melters * Basic electrical knowledge 12V/120V would be an asset.
- Basic automotive knowledge is also an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- tools and engine repairs: 5 years (Preferred)