Amazing opportunity for a licensed Realtor/Property Manager!
Part-time hourly paid administrative work in Property Management, with the option to pursue Real Estate business and benefit from contacts. You can earn a wage ($20/hr), leasing fees (varies by activity) and commission while pursing your real estate aspirations! Could this be a fit for you?
Please send your resume with cover letter indicating what an ideal situation looks like for you and what you would like to achieve over the coming year.
A little about us, the ideal applicant and position ....
Property Solutions Real Estate Groupis an expanding full service Real Estate Brokerage, committed to providing exceptional care and positive solutions for residential property needs. We are vibrant and growing and want the best agents, and service providers, to develop with us. We want your business to be a positive aspect in your life!
- Respect for all people and places
- Exceptional communication, trust and accountability
- Positive solution provider
- Real estate and Property Management Licence in Alberta (PM license obtainable by completing the online PM course with RECA)
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexible schedule
- Experience in Property Management or Real Estate essential
- Positive attitude
- Pro-active, respectful, trustful and accountable
We are looking for someone who wants to work with an exceptional, positive and flourishing, full service real estate brokerage, and who is interested in being a part of that growth.
A potential situation would be that you work mornings in the office addressing items such as owner or tenant concerns, lease renewals, and rental listing updates.
Rental showings, inspections and new client meetings can be worked around your own schedule. We are a flexible company and like to work with people who enjoy working as part of a team.
If you would like more information please let us know any questions you have when you send your resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Real Estate: 1 year (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)
- Alberta Property Management (Required)
- Alberta Real Estate (Required)