Eastern College Inc. is seeking experienced payroll professionals to provide effective online facilitation for our online payroll administrator program. This is a fully remote position.
The Online Facilitator provides and sustains an effective online learning environment for every student through well-moderated classes, fair and holistic assessment of learning, and clear documentation of student progress. The primary method of communication with students is through computer-based communications such as two-way video conferences, chat, phone, and email. This program
This position will be responsible for providing online facilitation support for the Payroll Compliance Legislation and Payroll Fundamentals courses.
The Online Facilitator will support the vision, mission, and values of triOS College while contributing to a positive, supportive and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedication and readiness; embracing diversity and fostering inclusion.
Hours of Work:
- Degree or diploma in a related field of study (ex. Accounting).
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification is required.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Understanding of Adult Learning Principles required.
- Minimum 1 year of prior online facilitation experience is preferred.
- Adult education and online facilitation or in-class teaching experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and use of the Internet.
- Experience working with online communication platforms such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom is considered an asset.
This position is scheduled to start effective immediately, providing 2 hours of online facilitation per day Monday to Friday. In February 2021 there will be an additional online facilitation opportunity to work 1pm-5pm, Monday to Friday, in addition to the 2 hours already scheduled per day.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is Immediate.