MAINTENANCE- HANDYMAN PART-TIME CONTRACT
Best Western Plus Regency Inn and Conference Centre
Busy Abbotsford hotel requires Part-time Contract Handyman:
- Ideal candidate must have work experience as a Handyman or construction renovations and must be a team player.
- Some knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in multiple trade functions (i.e. framing, drywall, trim, painting etc.) a definite asset but not essential
- some understanding of Mechanical and electrical is an asset but not essential
- a strong work ethic, is punctual, reliable, self-motivated and has the ability to work well independently.
- good organizational skills, able to coordinate several simultaneous tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and flexible work style.
- the ability to get things done according to timelines.
- excellent skill in the operation of power and hand tools.
- good written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of all maintenance trades, including electrical, plumbing, mechanical, refrigeration, drywall, and painting
- Have a good understanding of Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Ability to plan, organize and use effective time management skills
- maximize productivity while managing multiple priorities
- Candidate must be bondable
Job Types: Part-time, Contract