Verismo Health Inc.
Role: Medical Office Administrator - Morningside Finch Walk-in Clinic
Morningside Finch Walk-in Clinic is a busy walk in clinic, we are committed to providing high quality medical services in a clean, friendly environment. We treat all of our patients with care and respect. This practice is managed by Verismo Health Inc, a software and clinic management startup.
The medical office administrator is responsible for presenting a great first impression to patients at the clinic, providing administrative support, and assisting health care professionals with patient care.
In this role you will:
- greet and assist patients in person and on the phone
- register patients and maintain all patient records
- schedule and confirm appointments for family practice
- usher patients, assist physicians in the rooms and complete patient-related tasks at the request of the physicians
- maintain the staff room, patient room, waiting rooms, and all other areas of the office, ensuring they are clean, stocked and organized
The ideal candidate has:
- Canadian high school diploma (required), Canadian university degree (strongly preferred, even if in progress)
- OSCAR EMR experience (required)
- Knowledge of medical terms is an asset
- Ability to respect confidentality including paper, electronic and other mediums
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to empathesize with patients and prioritize their well-being
- Strong work ethic and puntuality
We thank all those that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-Time
- Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Masks will be provided and will be mandatory in the clinic.
- Secondary School (required)
- OSCAR EMR: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person