The Business Process Consultant (BPC) is responsible for the ongoing development and delivery of Discovery services in both pre-sales and post-sales settings that relate to complex business process analysis and optimization engagements.
- Map and analyze current business processes;
- Identify relevant data points to be gathered and analyzed;
- Identify bottlenecks and opportunities for efficiency improvement/cost savings through process modeling;
- Create reports based on key financial and business objective data points and present the findings to executive management;
- Assist with pre-sales support of Discovery opportunities;
- Assist the Sales team with developing Statement of Work documents as needed;
- Function as the project lead in client Discovery activities, providing guidance and direction to the Consultant and Area resources (if applicable) assigned to support the engagement;
- Attain quarterly targets for Consulting Services' resource utilization;
- Identify new solution opportunities based on client feedback, industry analysis, and new features incorporated into existing offerings;
- Attain profitable engagements as defined by the services fee and Change Control methodology presented in the Statement of Work;
- Work closely with other members of the Professional Services team to develop a portfolio of packages and services that drive Ricoh's core business strategy;
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Business, Technical or Engineering degree from a recognized University/ institution
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the areas of business process analysis and re-engineering
- CompTia CDIA+ (Certified Document Imaging Architect) certification
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) designation preferred
- Industry-related training or certifications (technical or sales)
- National and Major Accounts selling experience
- Familiar with industrial engineering/time and motion process mapping and analysis
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, A/P, Record/ document management & enterprise content management solutions)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure or applications - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Security as a service on AWS, or Azure platforms
- Minimum of 3 years experience in any one of the following Canadian vertical segments: Government, Education, Medical/ Healthcare, Legal, Retail
- Quality Management, Six Sigma training
- PMI and/ or ITIL designations
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable transportation (and auto insurance coverage per Ricoh's policy)
- 50+% travel required due to business needs
We are committed to providing you with a safe, healthy, and supporting work environment that helps you to achieve your every single day goals both at work and at home. We continuously work to provide you with a well-rounded benefits package and other tools to support you.
Flexible Work Options
We recognize that juggling all of the various areas of your life can be difficult. Therefore, we offer flexible work arrangements depending on business needs, which allow you a better work-life balance. These include: flextime, telecommuting, job sharing, and part-time work.
Whether it is to relax on the beach, staycation with your family, or take time for yourself, we offer various time-off programs to support your needs. Some examples include vacation with pay and the option of purchasing additional vacation each calendar year, paid Family, Health & Personal (FHP) Days.
We want to help you learn, grow, and achieve your full potential. We offer several programs for you to craft your future with us. The programs include:
- The Ricoh Learning Institute
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Education Assistance Program
Rewarding your Efforts
Our compensation strategy is developed to attract and retain the best employees in the industry. Ricoh offers and contributes to a Retirement Plan (RRSP) and depending on the role, Ricoh also offers other compensation initiatives such as commission and bonus plans.
Ricoh's "Be The Change" (BTC) Program offers monetary and non-monetary recognition for those who focus and commit to The Ricoh Way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Job Type: Full-time
- CompTia CDIA+ or CBAP or equivalent (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)