If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Accounts Payable Coordinator role demonstrates our commitment to the Team Member Experience by providing integral services and support to our communities and their teams.
As an Accounts Payable coordinator your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Scanning and entering vendor invoices into the Accounts Payable module of Yardi PayScan or other systems as required.
- Reviewing vendor invoices and ensuring amounts total correctly.
- Ensuring all invoices are coded appropriately and approved according to the invoice approval matrix.
- Corresponding with the communities and vendors to verify, gather or request information related to their Accounts Payable.
- Liaising with Accounts Receivable and Accounting to forward information and to obtain information to process invoices for payment.
- Communicating with vendors when they are querying payments or need information with respect to payments received.
- Printing cheques on a bi-weekly basis and upon request.
- Printing reports upon request of Manager.
- Reconciling vendor statements/accounts.
- Assisting in the year end process by preparing reports as required and other duties as requested by the Controller to assist in the year end.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two (2) years’ of accounts payable, accounting or business office experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with Excel and email.
- Experience working with financial systems such as Yardi Voyager and PayScan.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check.
- Roles which will be within Sienna’s Communities on a reoccurring basis will also be required to obtain a Vulnerable Sector Check.
Bonus points for having:
- Enrolment or completion of post-secondary education preferred.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$47,000.00 per year