Reporting to our Creative Manager you will become an integral part of our sales/marketing and communications teams. As our Content Writer you will be responsible for the creation of RST’s training & marketing materials.
To ensure your success in this role you are detail-oriented and an excellent communicator. You have a passion for the ever-changing landscape of technology and how information is presented and processed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and maintenance of technical training and marketing materials including presentations, case histories, customer success stories, white papers, webinars and video scripts.
- Manage communications and schedule for technical content input from team contributors to ensure timely release of materials.
- Manage and maintain RST’s LinkedIn profile including frequent posting of technical materials and current activities.
- Manage conference/trade show registration and logistics for global sales team.
- 5+ years marketing and training materials writing experience
- Technical writing experience would be an asset
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and LinkedIn
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Acrobat and related software would be an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong typography, composition and information design skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Embrace constant change and ability to deliver even when under pressure
- Proven ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, quick learner and able to work under minimal supervision
- Good time management skills with the willingness to take ownership of tasks and see them through to successful completion
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
40 Years of Innovation - RST Instruments Ltd., has established itself as a world leader in the design, manufacturing, sales and service of innovative geotechnical, mining, environmental and structural monitoring equipment. RST’s instruments have been integral components for major international projects that require monitoring and measuring. At the forefront of the engineering instrumentation industry since 1977, RST has always developed innovative products and services through an emphasis on quality and innovation. More than half of all instruments manufactured at RST Instruments are specifically engineered to meet individual project and customer requirements. RST is headquartered in a 5,500 square meter modern facility in Maple Ridge which houses cutting edge mechanical and electronics shops that include the latest CAD, CAM and CNC manufacturing techniques.
At RST we create innovative solutions to meet the demanding geotechnical and structural instrumentation needs of our worldwide customer base. The ongoing success of our industry leading precision sensor technologies continues to foster a high growth environment that is full of exciting new market opportunities and product needs. If you want to work with top talent in an engaging culture that embraces innovation, leadership and collaboration while receiving a competitive compensation & benefit package, then RST may just be the career advancement opportunity for you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to careers @rstinstruments.com, we look forward to hearing from you! Please visit us at www.rstinstruments.com
Great People - Great Culture - Great Innovation
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe In Design and/or Acrobat: 1 year (Preferred)
- PowerPoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- training and marketing materials preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical Writing: 1 year (Preferred)