WELCOME TO STRONGCO!
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Strong People. We attract, coach and retain the people that will be the most respected in our industry.
Strong Brands. We partner with, and represent, the world's finest manufacturers, building meaningful markets for them.
Strong Commitments. We will build long-term customer relationships through a relentless and measurable commitment to our vision, and enhance shareholder value through increased profitability and growth.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
A challenging and rewarding career with one of the top companies in the industry, backed by Nors, a large international company present in 17 countries across 4 continents. A comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension Plan, STD, LTD, Life & AD&D Plans, Education Assistance, Employee Referral Incentives, Milestone Recognition program, Annual Achievement Awards, Safety shoe reimbursement, Tool allowance, meal and expense reimbursements and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Filed Technician L1 in London.
- Emphasis on the development and implementation of a “Customer Service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department and the branch;
- Emphasis on increasing revenues, improving operating efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction through the timely completion of field service work;
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned field service calls, including but not limited to:
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults;
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault codes;
- Effective communication to vendor (Volvo) with respect to Tech Line and / or direct calls in order to facilitate accurate diagnosis;
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work;
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards);
- Care and maintenance of assigned service vehicle and tools;
- Daily vehicle checks and CVOR log-books;
- Effective, open and frequent communication with dispatch and office;
- Responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of field service work;
- Responsible for ensuring that all field service work/inquiries by customers and or field dispatch are managed in a professional and timely manner at all times;
- Health and Safety: It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills (Email, Vendor website, Prosis, CHAIN);
- Excellent time management skills;
- Proficient with hand tools, computer tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools etc.
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant work experience required;
- Licensed Heavy Equipment Certification/license or equivalent.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, benefits and pension package, tool allowance, vacation, training, and career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Mechanical: 1 year (preferred)
- Journeyman (preferred)
- Trade Certificate (preferred)