Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro;take CHARGE Instant Rebates Campaign Fall 2019
Position: Brand Ambassador
Job Type: Flextime contract, Sept. 17th – Nov 13th, Total hours – MAX 13
Hourly Wage: $22/hour
Location: Newfoundland and Labrador
Summerhill is dedicated to developing, implementing, and managing public engagement, and market transformation programs that lead to measurable improvements in energy savings.
We are currently seeking an outgoing, dynamic and reliable individual to join our team as Retail Ambassadorfor the 2019 Fall take CHARGE Instant Rebates Campaign. The Ambassador will work independently hosting engagement event(s) and conducting weekly communications and or visits with their designated retailer.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated while possessing strong customer service skills and having a genuine interest in the environment and energy conservation.
Mandatory Training and Event Schedule
Paid Training: Online
Event dates and hours:
- Applicants must be available 9:30 am - 5:00 pm during the scheduled event
- Conduct one, 2-hour visit at their designated retailer before their event
- Complete surveys post-event and store visits
- Coordinate event date that is ideal for both store and ambassador schedules
- Actively engage in creating a safe work environment
- Educate customers on energy efficiency
- Promote product and NL Hydro rebates
- Complete paid training
Job Qualifications/ Requirements
- Possess a background in the environmental field and have a genuine interest in energy conservation
- Demonstrate a friendly and professional manner and appearance
- Possess an outgoing and positive personality
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- Detail-oriented, punctual, self-motivated, reliable and able to work independently
- Access to a computer with high-speed internet and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and email to complete daily communication
- Sales experience – considered an asset
Job Contact Information
Please submit a resume by clicking the link below
Summerhill welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Summerhill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)