Do you have what it takes to break into the Pharmaceutical industry?
Ashfield is looking for a dynamic individual with sales experience to promote a portfolio of diabetes products to healthcare professionals. The candidate will be driven to increase sales goals on a monthly basis by building relationships with key influencers via the phone.
Job Scope: The communicator must ensure that agreed client objectives are met or exceeded for both the client and Ashfield.
They will be responsible for communicating with healthcare professionals on educating and detailing the unique product. With the right attitude and energy, the candidate will be given the opportunity to build their own career.
- Places outbound phone calls on behalf of the client to key healthcare professionals and delivers; key selling messages and continuous support to increase sales;
- Capture key information discussed during calls in the CRM;
- Deliver key selling messages to physicians and pharmacists based on client approved call guide;
- Manage relationships with the key influencers, client and all Ashfield business units through; regular touch points to ensure program KPIs are delivered and to attain sales goals;
- Maintain existing business and promote additional services by providing insights to the team and provide solutions to the client’s needs;
- Self-sufficient and highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities to proper manage their territory and meet call expectations;
Job Holder specification:
- Fluently Bilingual French and English (oral and written);
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in life sciences or business);
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external business units;
- Proven sales track record and ability to analyze sale trends;
- Able to prioritize and plan territory coverage;
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial skills;
- Energetic and self-motivated;
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment;
- Established reputation as a top performer with high integrity;
- Experience in sales crucial (minimum 2 – 3 years);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Be part of something exceptional.
Where your talents will be rewarded and put to their best use.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Ashfield is a vibrant, fast-paced and exciting global company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent