The Senior Manager of Process & Innovation is responsible for developing & implementing new store process’s to support operational execution and strategic projects like Omni Channel. In addition, optimizing current processes through elimination, simplification, technology or automation.
1. Develop and integrate a multi-year strategy to support our strategic & financials objectives for Operational Process, Omni Integration and Store Innovation
2. Research, Pilot and Rollout of new process & technologies across the chain while still maintaining associate engagement & customer satisfaction while improving costs or operational execution
3. Ownership of all existing & new store process that defines our wage model, OBW & Training plans. Affecting all store associates across Walmart Canada. Including 717,Top stocking, Pick logic and Omni Channel
4. Build & Develop associate change management strategies to support the introduction of new technologies & Process’s across the country
5. Drive the execution and successful delivery of multiple work streams and projects by developing and communicating business plans and priorities, removing barriers and obstacles that impact results and timelines, identifying key deliverables, measuring progress, adjusting performance accordingly, and developing contingency plans. Ensure alignment between tactical program plans and long term strategic plans.
6. Forecast, track and communicate overall project status, risks, barriers and benefits to Program Lead, PMO and Senior Executives. Report results on key performance metrics on a project basis. Estimate future project results/deliverables and revise strategy or execution plans as appropriate.
7. Establish a cross-functional team responsible for reviewing all new processes, initiatives and strategies that impact front end store operations and related omni-channel design. Represent operations as a subject matter expert (SME); Evaluate, influence and support new ideas and concepts
8. Represent Canada in the global community to leverage best in class process models. Work with international teams to develop innovation and new processes for the company to leverage globally.
Canada Walmart Division
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 8+ years
Licensing & Other Qualifications
Experience in retail operations, retail technology solutions, and/or Omni Channel operations- Ability to effectively lead a team and influence at all levels of the organization- Experience in leading projects and utilizing project management techniques & methodologies - Ability to execute a plan of significant organizational or process change- Willingness to learn new and emerging business or operating models to grow the business or reduce costs- Experience in utilizing strategies, techniques and tools for process and productivity improvement- Experience in assessing and gaining approval for business solutions including developing financial business cases and building executive-level support for capital funding- Lean/Six Sigma designation is desired but not mandatory
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.