The Escape Room Host is responsible for ensuring an unforgettably fun and exciting experience for our customers.
As the Game Host, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Being outgoing, courteous, and engaging, with all of our participants.
- Setting up the Escape Room for each new game session and ensuring all props are in proper working order. This often has to be done in a very short time frame between game sessions.
- Greeting participants and getting them set up on their activity.
- Providing hints to teams in the escape rooms.
- Tidying and cleaning the Escape Rooms and common areas.
- Keeping track of the inventory of props and ensuring all props in the game area are in working order.
- Managing our social media presence and interacting with the public online as well as handling incoming emails.
-Keeping track of online bookings.
-Prepare snacks and beverages and serving them to customers.
Qualities we are looking for in applicants:
- Charisma! You have an outgoing and sociable personality who can help customers feel welcome.
- An interest in puzzles and games, including board games and video games.
- Any artistic, sculptural or handyman skills are valuable for this position.
- Good at working alone as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
-Good with computers
-Smart Serve qualification is an asset
- You must be able to be calm and friendly while under pressure and able to think on your feet. The Escape Room experience is a live event and you must be able to handle the unexpected
Please send your resume to liftlockescape at gmail.com if you would like to be considered for a position.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Required)
- Smart Serve (Required)