Air Tech Installation is a growing Sheet Metal Contractor in Stoney Creek. We are currently seeking Sheet Metal Journeymen and Apprentices for Manufacturing or Installing commercial and industrial air handling systems. Here at Air Tech Installation believe in a fair, respectful workplace, and that our successes are derived from our dedicated employees. We are looking for someone with the same beliefs and will be hardworking, professional and reliable.
Successful candidates will receive competitive wages, benefit package and pension.
Requirements for these positions are:
- Experience preferred but not necessary.
- 308A Sheet Metal Licence or Registered with the College of Trades as an Apprentice.
- Member of good standing of the college of trades.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and architectural engineered drawings. Measure and layout ductwork according to blueprints and to avoid potential interferences.
- Able to lead and organize projects to completion with a strong attention to detail.
- Will be reliable, a self-starter and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Clean driving record.
- Gas fitter licence is a great asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent, Apprenticeship