We are a Combat Sports gym specializing in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing, Fitness, Wrestling, Judo and Kids Programming.
We are looking for a new Striking Instructor to teach our Striking programming on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays each week.
Hours: The Hours are Flexible but current programming times we’re trying to fill include:
Tuesday and Thursday: 3:50pm to 8:50pm (4 Programs)
Friday: 4:55pm to 8:30pm (3 Programs)
Pay: This depends on the candidate's qualifications and experience level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and run regularly scheduled classes
- Teach and Motivate students to achieve their goals.
- Follow our curriculum outline to create your programming
- Following up with students on a daily basis with progress checks and retention.
- Being a Team Member and caring about the success of the Gym and Team
- Striking Experience - preferably along the lines of MMA, Muay Thai or Kickboxing. We pride ourselves on being real Kickboxers teaching real Kickboxing. No fitness Fads like iLoveKickboxing, Turbo Jam or Thai-Bo here.
- Attitude is Everything - Personable, friendly, motivating, funny, high energy and the ability to follow our ‘recipe for success’.
- Fight and In-Ring Experience is not necessary but always good.
- It’s not required, but, we would prefer if you weren’t an active competitor.
How to Apply:
- Do not apply any other way: Don’t come to the gym, apply through social media or apply through any other means or you will be instantly disqualified.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Muay Thai or MMA: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fighting in the Ring or Cage: 1 year (Preferred)