Are you interested in transforming corporate culture using a new technology platform for businesses? If yes, then you could be our next colleague! LineZero is a trusted partner for Workplace from Facebook, and we deliver powerful digital solutions to empower, connect and engage organizations. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, eager to take on new challenges, and confident in building meaningful relationships with our partners at Facebook.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with team members to ensure the excellent delivery and deployment of technical services that meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. You will be expected to maintain high standards of performance and good relationship management across all stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive development of Workplace chat bots, group bots and integrations as required.
- Deploy software and related updates in production, testing and development.
- Refactor current software codebase and work on new features.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on services.
- Develop automated pipelines for CI/CD.
- Introduce and oversee software development automation across cloud providers like AWS and Azure.
- Proficiency to demonstrate technology with broad range of stakeholders to conduct training both in group and individual settings.
- Be the Voice of the Customer; Share insights and best practices and connect with Engineering teams to remove key blockers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of the enterprise software development space, and modern product development tools and methodologies.
- Experience working with cloud identity providers and collaboration tools preferred.
- Knowledge of Cloud native development and deployment.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You care about the end-product beyond just writing the code.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience working with Workplace from Facebook a benefit.
- Developing bots (Facebook’s Graph API and Webhooks) is an asset.
Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility
LineZero values diversity of thought and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where all people feel supported, connected, and belonging at work. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or age. Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.