B.C. Instruments has been serving customers in the aerospace, plastic injection molding, medical, nuclear, defence and electronic industries since 1971.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating various machinery including EDM Robocut, Nakamura Tome, Mori Seiki, Hardinge and/or Haas machines, together with trouble shooting a wide variety of materials.
Benefits / Perks:
BCI Full-Time Employees receive company-paid Benefits, optional Group RRSP, Profit Sharing and free parking, together with recognition of significant milestones and life events.
- 100% Company-Paid Benefits
- Competitive Pay (Dependent upon Experience)
- Optional Group RRSP
- Profit Sharing and Free Parking
- Nearby Parks and Fresh Farm Produce
- Early Weekends
- Extensive knowledge of CNC Mills, Lathes and Fanuc controls.
- Experienced in interpreting engineering drawings, GD&T and cutting tool selection.
- Knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and strong attention to detail.
- A high level communicator who is self-motivated and dependable.
- Adheres to and maintains safe work practices, including WHMIS 2015 requirements.
- Adept at reading/understanding Production Sheets for completion of accurate parts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have reliable personal transportation (no public transportation available).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Rotating Shifts: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNC Lathe: 2 years (Preferred)
- CNC Mill: 2 years (Preferred)
- Custom Tooling: 2 years (Required)