Hybrid: 200, 425 - 1st Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2P 3L8
At Enbridge, our goal is to be the first-choice energy delivery company in North America and beyond—for customers, communities, investors, regulators and policymakers, and employees.
To meet that goal, Enbridge is partnering with Raise—a leading recruitment firm that specializes in IT, Technical, and Engineering staffing.
Together, Raise and Enbridge are building teams that are rising to meet the growing energy needs of North America. If you’re looking for a challenging role that will make the most of your skills while allowing you to make an impact, this is it.
Enbridge is hiring a Data Analyst right now—when you apply, Raise will review your application within 48 hours and contact qualified applicants for interviews.
The Data Analyst serves as technical expert on assigned area's applications, including code, interfaces and data flows
- Responsible for development and maintenance of application programs & interfaces; coordinates with project teams and business analysts to translate detailed specifications into new or enhanced application solutions
- Demonstrates command of multiple programming languages, basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage, and interfacing
- Maintains peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, COE, etc.) to support effective implementations
Full system development life cycle hands-on experience: analysis, designing, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation
- Experience with process quality methodology
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
Demonstrated leadership in all areas of business analysis, including client interaction, process design, requirements management and functional design
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent - 4-7 years of IT program development experience or equivalent
Please note: Successful applicants will be employees of Raise, working at Enbridge facilities with both Enbridge and contract employees.
Applying with Raise
Raise is an established IT and engineering hiring firm with over 60 years’ experience connecting talented candidates with meaningful work. When you apply, you’ll get more than just a chance at a great job—you’ll become part of a vast network of employers that are always changing.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at +1 800-567-9675 or [email protected]