CIBC Mellon is a leading provider of asset servicing solutions to institutional investors in Canada, including multi-currency accounting, fund valuation, and investment information reporting. We are passionate about providing exceptional client service backed by our culture of innovation and success. Our outstanding employee experience will provide you with opportunities to learn and grow professionally while supporting the communities in which you live and work.
We are a diverse and dynamic workplace where employees take an active role in delivering on strategic objectives while advancing their individual career goals. We encourage innovative thinking and give our employees the support and resources they need to turn great ideas into actions.
We’re always looking for talented people who can make a meaningful difference for our clients, our company and our communities. To learn more about why our employees love coming to work each day, visit www.cibcmellon.com/experience.
The Senior Business Continuity Analyst provides business continuity expertise while supporting and monitoring the overall business continuity program and framework for CIBC Mellon. Partners with business units throughout the organization to ensure the participation and ongoing maintenance of all areas of recovery planning.
- Manage the planning and coordination of all business continuity exercises, including those conducted by third party service providers to ensure continuity plans remain accurate and functional
- Develop and implement appropriate risk measures to identify process deficiencies, and report on key business continuity metrics that will support program quality
- Report on deficiencies arising from program exercises and incidents and follow up to ensure that proper remediation plans are in place
- Develop and maintain training materials and schedules for Business Continuity to ensure business units are up to date and proficient in program requirements
- Provide guidance and direction to business units regarding program requirements and the development of effective business continuity plans
- Monitor and assess relevant legal and environmental changes and service recovery requirements and ensure that all relevant changes are incorporated into all applicable continuity plans
- Assist with quarterly Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) for Business Continuity Management
- Manage the development, maintenance, storage and availability of all CIBC Mellon continuity documentation, including business unit plans.
- Supervise the maintenance of the Business Impact Analysis to ensure it reflects the present operational environment.
- Provide functional support to the Information Security program
CIBC Mellon's Values:
Get it Right Every Day:
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent industry training and/or experience
- 3-5 years progressive business continuity experience
- Business Continuity Professional certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Security & risk experience (Physical Security, Information Security or Investigations)
- Project Management and/or Business Analyst experience
- On call support as required
Deliver service excellence while always acting with the highest ethical standards
Put Clients at the Centre:
Advocate for clients by listening, sharing knowledge, and bringing the right solutions forward
Be One Family:
Challenge, empower and recognize your colleagues
Speak up, speak out, and make things better