Customer Service Representative / Satellite Coordinator
Contract – 12 to 16 months
Quadra Chemicals is a growing, dynamic chemical distribution company with facilities across Canada. We currently have a vacancy for a contractual full-time position as Customer Service Representative / Satellite Coordinator in our Edmonton Facility. This person will be working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to enhance our team in our Edmonton location.
The Customer Service Representative / Satellite Coordinator is responsible for effectively communicating with our customers, taking orders and tracking them. This person will also be responsible for communicating with our sales team to maintain the highest level of customer service. We are looking for someone with a positive and professional attitude who will ensure a dedicated and impeccable customer service.
If you are committed to excellence, you have a place at Quadra. Our employees are professional and passionate about our company. In return, Quadra offers a stimulating work environment and the opportunity for personal growth with recognition for outstanding performance. Our employees work in a high-performance environment where we strive to be the best in our industry. Quadra's competitive advantage is our employees. By pursuing and fostering excellence, we guarantee our stakeholders product quality, customer service, and customer satisfaction.
- To communicate effectively to our customers, through the order process, and related activities our commitments to a "Customer Driven Focus" and Total Quality Management philosophy
- Ability to reconcile and maintain a number of inventories and customer reporting requirements
- Processing, shipping and invoicing goods in system within 24 hours of receipt from satellite
- Processing work orders for all blended products at the Satellite
- Process transfer orders to replenish inventory at request of the Satellite agent
- Obtain credit applications and set up new customers in Salesforce as required
- Verify contract pricing
- Enter and maintain best list price for all Satellite agents purchasing inventory from their consignment stock
- Enter and maintain customer specific pricing
- Enter and maintain commissions payable for each of the Satellites
- Maintain spreadsheets for Satellite customer special requirements for invoicing (Excel)
- Ensure that Satellites are following our documented procedures Work with satellite to maintain inventory which is current (be proactive to avoid weekend transfers if possible)
- Reconcile inventory monthly and advise Satellites of physical inventory schedules
- Transfer products in system
- Bill satellite locations for missing / lost inventory on a monthly basis
- Advise Satellites of monthly cut-off dates and ensure they are respected
- Set up of new suppliers in the system
- Maintain all customer service satellite correspondence in Salesforce via activity reports, action items or in Customer profiles
- Maintain files for satellites
- Update/maintain special customer charge code list
- Develop a relationship with satellites
- Upload all invoices and corresponding documentation
- Relevant experience as Customer Service Representative, Inventory Control or Satellites (3rd party) coordination (2-3 years)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience (knowledge of chemical industry would be an asset)
- Post-secondary or college diploma
- Independent, self-motivated and pro-active
- Professional and well organized, willingness to make decisions and work in a fast-paced environment respecting time line
- Inventory reconciliation process requires individual to be detail oriented and process good analytical skills
- Proven computer skills (including spreadsheets & an ERP system)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and to multitask
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides an excellent remuneration package, including a competitive benefits package for contractual employees.
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.