We are a Cannabis retailer.
The best legal dispensary in in Guelph, Ontario.
Located in the heart of downtown, we offer the best selection of Cannabis products and accessories.
We pride ourselves on top notch customer service.
Interested to work in a Legal Retail Cannabis Dispensary?
Look no further, we are looking for you!
We will be opening our doors in Guelph, Ontario this summer.
Between now and then we are building an amazing team and we need great personnel to join us in promoting our vision.
The ideal candidate will have existing product knowledge and minimum one year experience in the retail sales industry.
- Welcome and assist all customers that visit the store
- Respond to customer inquiries with comprehensive product knowledge and accuracy
- Ensure a high level of customer interaction, suggestive selling and enthusiasm
- Work in partnership with Management and sales team to maximize store sales
- Professionally and courteously handle customer feedback, complaints or concerns
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Process purchase payments – cash, credit/debit card
- Receive and process inventory
- Perform opening and closing procedures and complete daily reports
- Adhere to all safety and security protocols
- Ensure store is clean and tidy and merchandise is well-displayed and stocked
Job Type / Category
We are seeking candidates looking for full-time & part-time positions.
Our store will be open 7 days a week with hours that may range from 9am to 11pm.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Interest and passion for the Cannabis product industry
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Minimum 1 year retail sales or customer service experience; cannabis sales experience an asset
- Polished professional with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Works well with others or alone, and with little supervision
- Knowledge of/ability to learn about cannabis plants, strains and accessory products
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- Experience with POS systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
The selected applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks. We appreciate the interest of all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- retail sales: 2 years (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)