- Providing exemplary customer service by meeting our four service promises: engaging each guest; providing enthusiastic and friendly service; anticipating guest needs; and taking ownership.
- Perform essential duties of the daily housekeeping services in assigned units and common areas to standard, within specified time limits.
- Cleaning of guest rooms includes: making beds, changing linens as required, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and kitchens, dusting, vacuuming, placing furniture to original position and replenish amenities.
- Cleaning the bathroom inside the guest room includes: cleaning and sanitizing (horizontal and vertical) all sinks, faucets, vanities, tubs, showers, walls and toilets.
- Cleaning the kitchen inside the guest room includes: loading/emptying the dishwasher, cleaning and sanitizing (horizontal and vertical) all sinks, taps, dishes, cupboards, fridge and microwave.
- Updating and prioritizing rooms to be cleaned.
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining a clean/organized working environment at all times – this includes doing laundry linen lock-up, housekeeping carts, vacuums etc.
- Responsible for assisting in the removal of trash, recyclables and dirty linens as seen fit or directed.
- Handle guests’ complaints and take action to resolve problems – inform leadership when required.
- Assist other housekeeping employees in maintaining clean and organized working and public areas.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $14.25-$15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) (Preferred)