We have an immediate opening for a Front Office Representative. We are seeking someone with an excellent work ethic, and who thrives in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Open the office daily and close the office at night as required;
- Maintain a professional atmosphere at the front desk and client waiting area;
- Greet visitors and clients;
- Answering and forwarding calls (switchboard) in accordance to policy;
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information;
- Receive incoming couriers and scheduling outgoing couriers;
- Disbursement posting to client matters;
- Taking payments from clients;
- Maintenance of clients’ list and contact information;
- Order, receive and maintain office supplies; and
- Other administrative support to owners and employees, as is necessary for efficient workflow.
- College Diploma – Administrative or Paralegal course;
- Experience: over three (3) years in an office setting is an asset;
- Familiarity with legal terminology is an asset;
- Knowledge of basic accounting and word processing software;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Demonstrated skill in working collaboratively and effectively with others;
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to respond to a variety of simultaneous demands;
- Excellent telephone etiquette;
- Effective written and verbal communication;
- Good understanding and practice of time management; keen ability to organize workload; word processing speed and accuracy;
- Self-motivated; friendly, approachable, able to work independently with little supervision and good communication skills; and
- Bilingualism required.
If you fit these skills and are looking for a great team to work with and an excellent career opportunity, please contact Tracy O’Rourke. Submit your cover letter and your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent