Welcome to GFL Leduc!
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing collection and processing for Waste, Recycling and Organics, GFL stretches across North America with over 9,000 employees. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for full time energetic and driven Office Administrator to support our growing company.
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, we offer the following:
- A healthy and safe workplace culture
- Continuous growth and opportunity for career advancement
- A competitive RRSP/DPSP program (after 1 year of employment), helping you plan for financial success down the road
- Comprehensive benefits package for you and your family
- Dealing with phone enquires and assisting customers and vendors.
- Review reports for accuracy.
- Generating, checking and distributing vendor invoices for approval.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies and provide backups to site management.
- Documentation control – photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
- Setup customers, update existing customers, create and log purchase orders.
- Complete forms for new customers or vendors and facilitate all necessary credit checks
- Send our vendor and supplier request for quotations.
- Update existing customer and vendor information.
- Monitor and order office supplies as needed.
- Assist field staff with administrative duties as required (booking travel, arranging meetings, etc)
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of office administration
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proven interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and changing work environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent, calm communication skills between staff members, managers, and customers
- Strong computer literacy. Comfortable working with multiple systems including Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain and foster strong working relationships, with all levels of management and non-management personnel
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Possess strong logic, and ability to take initiative
- One to two years in a construction administrator capacity, or customer service role.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- office administration: 3 years (Required)