We are searching for:
Rural Internet and Television Technicians with minimum 1 year experience.
We are searching for Technicians with a valid XN Number from xplornet.
This position is a contractor position. You will be starting work from your house location. Equipment will be shipped to your home location at a weekly rate.
Having experience with Shaw Satellite TV is also an asset.
Head office Location: Lindsay, ON
Work areas: 1.5 hour around Espanola, ON
Job Type: Full-time, Contractor
Salary: Piecework & Commissions (Bonuses are offered as well)
We are currently accepting resumes for positions as Xplornet & Shaw Direct technicians who live in various parts of Ontario. We are expanding our team due to the strong demand for rural internet and television services.
DOT Communications provides an opportunity be a part of a strong and growing team, have satisfying work, and make a great living.
Applicants considered for this position should have the following skills and experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalency
- Ability to work as a team with excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently, without supervision
- Competently operate computer programs such as Excel and iPhone/Android apps
- Comfortable with ladders, and working at heights
- Strong customer service skills are a MUST
- Desire to constantly learn new technologies
- Enjoy new challenges in the workplace
- Construction background is an asset
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with the help of our team, and on your own
- Physically fit and capable of lifting 45lbs
- Able to work weekends
Applicants must have or be able to obtain:
- Business License with HST number
- Valid Drivers License, and Insurance
- Smart Phone with Data Plan (Android or IOS)
- Laptop with Microsoft Office
- Working at Heights Training
- Complete online training through Xplornet during training period, on your own time
- Small Business Liability Insurance
- Your own valid WSIB
- Your own vehicle (Van or Truck with good tires for all weather conditions) with ladder rack
- Tools (Ladders, Hand tools, Drills, extension Cord, etc.)
This job is a piecework, contractor position.
A minimum 2-week training period is required, during your training you will develop a thorough understanding of the systems that we install and service, the installation process, and you will be supported in meeting the above requirements.
DOT Communications offers the potential to make an above average income, that is directly impacted by a willingness to work hard and work with our team.
Please submit your resume to the email address provided here.
Job Types: Full-time, Sub-Contract
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Secondary School (Required)