We are seeking a self-motivated individual to play a key role in the care, cleaning and maintenance of a Commercial Office Building. We are looking for a reliable and dedicated professional to take care of our facilities and help keep our building in tip top shape.
The successful candidate will be responsible for office cleaning and some minor building maintenance: Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming units, hallways, restrooms and lobby, Cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, office and common areas etc. Carrying out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects on request. Conducting regular inspections of the building and noting deficiencies. Additional work may include minor property maintenance repairs; e.g. painting, wall repairs, fixtures etc.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Self motivated, reliable and detail oriented – pays attention to details to ensure thorough job and to proactively identify and address any maintenance issues
- Strong communication skills
- Prior cleaning and maintenance experience preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma required;
- Ability to speak and write English to communicate effectively with Management and tenants
Preferred: G class drivers license
Job Type: Part-time
- Secondary School (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Required)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- English (Required)