- Load/Unload Trailers of Pallets.
- Load conveyors with empty pallets.
- Driving a forklift safely for oneself and for others.
- Follow the instructions and procedures.
- Perform all other related duties as warehousing and distribution of goods or any other duties deemed necessary by the supervisor.
- Meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in warehousing environment, handling and transport.
- Proof of adequate training on forklifts driving.
- High school Diploma.
- Ability to analyze and prioritize.
- Effective time management, Independent, accurate.
- Good knowledge of mathematics.
- Good dexterity, good judgment.
Experience, Training, Certifications Required:
- Class II Licence certified (Man-up order picking, and Narrow aisle reach)
- Sit-Down Counter Balance (SDCB) forklift certified
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)