Reformotiv Physio + Pilates has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team! We are located in Chinatown on Keefer St. between Main St. and Quebec St. We have a dedicated multidisciplinary team consisting of Physiotherapists, Pelvic Health Physiotherapists, and Massage Therapists who help our clients achieve optimal physical health and performance. We strive to provide a ‘five-star’ experience with high-quality service and personalized care.
We are looking for a Full-Time Client Services Manager to join our team who is personable, detail-oriented, and excels at customer service. This role is the heartbeat of the clinic helping to ensure high-quality client service at every touchpoint. The successful candidate should be flexible to cover shifts Monday - Friday during weekday mornings and/or afternoons. Flexibility to work overtime hours when needed is necessary as we navigate through the current pandemic. Reformotiv is open Monday - Friday, and shifts are scheduled from 6:45 am - 1:45 pm and 1:15 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Maintain a strong understanding of clinic services and specialized skill sets of all therapists and be able to communicate this to our clientele when needed
- Ensure all incoming calls, emails and in-person inquiries are answered in a polite, respectful and efficient manner
- Manage appointment bookings, cancellations, and appointment follow-ups
- Ensure client and staff confidentiality
- Manage invoicing, billing, and monitor clinic performance metrics
- Coordinate hiring and scheduling of client services team, including shift coverage
- Oversee training and orientation of new staff
- Reconcile and balance end of day sales, accounts receivable
- Support bi-weekly payroll process
- Oversee inventory and order/receive clinic supplies
- Develop protocols and procedures to improve staff productivity
- Manage client services team by assigning and delegating tasks as appropriate
- Support marketing and promotional activities
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (fluent in English both written and verbally)
- Professional and courteous behaviour in conflict resolution
- Attention to detail and accuracy with efficiency
- The ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks based on shifting priorities
- Maturity, confidence, and self-awareness
- The ability to exercise tact, discretion, and maintain confidentiality
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other related software applications
- Competency in using Google Docs and other application-based business tools (ie. Asana, Slack, Doodle)
- Experience with medical office online booking and billing software (Jane preferable) or confidence in learning and adapting to new software programs
- A positive attitude and lead by example
- A willingness to learn, grow, & adapt
What we can offer you:
- A safe, fun, and inspiring work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- A work culture rooted in reward and recognition
- A beautiful clinic that is a short walk to two Skytrain stations (Stadium-Chinatown and Main Street-Science World) and accessible by bus or bike
- Access to gym space and staff shower room outside of working hours
- Discounts on products and in-clinic services
Compensation: Starting at $23.00/hour. Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and a proven skillset.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at: https://reformotiv.com/join-our-team/
We deliver invaluable care to our clients and expect our Client Services Manager to back that up with a positive, efficient, and streamlined experience. If you feel you are the person we are looking for, please forward your cover letter and resume with attention to Carrie. Include the phrase “Happy Fall” in the Cover Letter if you are serious about applying for this role.
References are required. Please ensure you can work the specified hours before applying.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Expected start date: 2021-11-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
All clients and staff are required to wear a mask and fill out a COVID screening questionnaire. High-touch surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have experience with medical office online booking and billing software?
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)