We are currently recruiting for an AZ CROSS BORDER Truck Driver for a DEDICATED LANE to join our team. This specific driver can be back home once a week, and every weekend.
We have recently upgraded our pay package including:
- increased hourly rate for local drivers with addition of a safety bonus.
- increased mileage rate for highway drivers.
- increased benefits for all drivers.
- recruiting bonus for our current team to encourage their friends and family to apply for driving positions with us.
- 3+ years of verifiable AZ driving experience.
- Clean CVOR and Abstract.
- Ability to cross border into United States.
- FAST card an asset, but not required.
- Criminal Record Search
If you meet the criteria above, please don't hesitate, contact us today!
BTE Transport Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
_AZ truck driver - AZ - Driver - trucking - rig - highway - Long Haul - truck - fleet - transportation - AZ license - Flat Bed - Dry Van - Listowel - Guelph - Cambridge - Kitchener - Waterloo - Arthur - Wingham - Fergus - Walkerton - Mitchell - Stratford - London - Mount Forest - Durham - Hanover - Teeswater - Clinton - cross border_
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- AZ Driving: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Canadian Passport or FAST CARD (Required)
- AZ Driver's License (Required)