Do you want to work in North Vancouver's growing Business Centre industry along a small team of fantastic people? Look no further! We offer, high-quality furnished executive offices, virtual offices and hourly meeting room rentals. We are leading the flexible workplace revolution on the North Shore. Our newest business centre just opened and we want you to join our team! Our primary focus is to meet the needs of our tenants and to provide them with the efficient, accurate full administrative and reception support.
Job Type / Category
The candidate in conjunction with the rest of the Business Centre team plays a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all our tenants, visitors and prospective clients. We are seeking an individual to represent the Company in an enthusiastic, professional and presentable manner though superior communication skills and excellent English. It is important that they be well-groomed and have a pleasing 'can-do' personality.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Responsibilities and Duties:
- First point of contact for new and existing customers and visitors therefore providing an exceptional impression and service
- Responsible for the day to day running of the centre.
- Managing a busy multi-line switchboard and handling calls of various nature.
- Managing meeting room booking system.
- Administrative tasks such as delivering mail, scheduling appointments, responding to emails etc.
- Ensure continual upkeep and standards of business centre to include the kitchen and communal areas.
- Promptly respond to tenant issues and enquiries.
- Scheduling, taking payment and handling a volume of calls relating to doctors who are current tenants. Training will be given to learn the current appointment software
Qualifications and Skills:
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral in English.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Previous experience in either a business centre, front desk in the hospitality industry or in a health clinic.
- Prior telephone answering experience a must.
- Caring attitude with ability to positively assist everyone.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and must be computer literate.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to multitask and work with accuracy and efficiency maintaining an upbeat friendly, positive attitude.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Takes Ownership and uses initiative
- Good Communicator
- Must be able to work in a team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- North Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- English (Required)