SF was established in 1993 in Shunde, Guangdong. On Monday, December 12, 2016, SF Express was approved by the Shenzhen Stock Exchange to go public on the A shares market. On February 24, 2017, SF Express was officially renamed SF Holdings. The stock code is 002352.
SF is one of China’s leading comprehensive service providers of express logisticsand it aims to provide customers with integrated and comprehensive logistics solutions. In addition to providing high-quality logistics services at the distribution end, SF has also extended its services to front-end processes, including production, supply, marketing, and distribution, for the value chain. Based on customer requirements, utilizing big data analysis and cloud computing technologies, SF provides customers with integrated logistics services including warehousing management, sales forecasting, big data analysis, and settlement management.
- Investigate problem shipments and cascade concerns to respected parties
- Handle customer requests and escalated cases/complaints
- Assist in the development of logistics service solutions based on clients’ needs
- Assist in reviewing network and routings in the Business District and suggest potential improvement on transit time and cost effectiveness
- Assist in streamlining processes and identify improvement areas
- Provide junior and new staff with training on procedures and protocol
- Conduct research and analysis of routes using historical data, reports and reviews
- Prepare operations and investigation reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or above
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in express logistics/logistics and supply chain industry
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, strong communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in English; fluency in Chinese is an asset
Job Type: Full-time