Looking for your next opportunity in the fast paced and exciting field of automotive manufacturing?
Look no further! Join our team as our newest Admin on our Day shift!
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Organizing meetings involving management staff.
- Assisting with the preparation of business presentations including text, overheads and electronic presentations.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating functions and special events.
- Providing summaries of staff meetings to all staff.
- Managing facility use agreements, room booking, equipment bookings, company vehicles and office supplies.
- Scheduling travel arrangements for management and staff.
- Reviewing and summarizing miscellaneous reports and documents; preparing background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Interact with external clients.
- Assist with Sales Department.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience supporting management staff.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- High level verbal and written communications skills
If this sounds like what you've been looking, apply today!
Guelph Manufacturing has you covered!
We offer a pension plan and comprehensive benefits package including prescription, vision, dental and much more!
More about us!
Since inception in 1965 as a custom Tool & Die machine shop; Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc. has evolved into a leading manufacturer and supplier of metal stampings, assemblies, headrest and armrest inserts, wire form and other metal components to the automotive industry. Guelph Manufacturing has 3 plants in Guelph, Ontario, and our APMF plant in Atlanta, Georgia. Guelph Manufacturing's sales office is located in Warren, Michigan.
Guelph Manufacturing offers a positive and supportive working environment that encourages its people to take personal ownership of all business activities. Each employee plays a vital role in reaching the company's goal of 100% customer satisfaction. People at Guelph Manufacturing are always looking for ways to continuously enhance our commitment to process improvements.
At Guelph Manufacturing we place the health and safety of our employees above all else. We are very proud of our Health and Safety record and we strive each day to maintain this important goal. The elimination of all workplace hazards is a constant process.
Job Type: Full-time
- management support: 5 years (Preferred)