Inland Steel Products Inc. is a founding member of the Canadian Association of Recycling Industries and has been a leading-edge recycler for over 50 years. Inland Steel utilizes the latest material handling technology to help contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment through recycling of steel and other scrap metal products.
Inland Steel Products Inc. is seeking a customer service coordinator that will serve as the link between customers and the company. This position is for someone who is highly energetic, personable and adaptable to new challenges daily. The customer service coordinator will be an integral part of the team assisting in multiple areas within the operation.
· Coordinate inbound receipts to maximize efficiency
· Interact with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
· Ensure cleanliness and image of all customer areas meet company standards
· Assist with coverage in scale office and non-ferrous warehouse
· Assist with ordering and maintenance of shop supplies
· Other duties as directed to create high value customer experiences
1. Adaptability to work in different areas of the operation as needed (Yard, Warehouse & Office)
2. Passion to do things right and continuously improve
3. Highly energetic and results driven
4. Competent with technology (computers, office equipment, and software)
5. Great communication skills with the ability to build relationships
6. Desire to learn and grow every day
As a growing business, Inland Steel Products Inc. is looking for people with energy, drive, and a strong work ethic to contribute to the team. If you have what it takes and are looking for a great opportunity to work within a forward-thinking organization, send your resume and cover letter identifying salary expectations within.
Our people are committed, driven, and engaged with a collaborative spirit and the desire to be a cut above. Management is approachable, innovation is respected, effort is rewarded and remuneration is competitive. We offer the opportunity to grow within the company and an exceptional work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care