Calling all General labourers! – Parker Johnston Industries Ltd
Are you a General Labourer with Level 2 first aid looking for a new opportunity? We are proud to announce the opening of our Vancouver and lower mainland operations and are looking for General Labourers. Parker Johnston Industries Ltd is a local Victoria family-run company who have been in the roofing business for over 60 years. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Parker Johnston proves that they know how to treat both their customers and employees right.
With fair wages, opportunities for advancement, superior safety programs, and employee appreciation events, Parker Johnston is a great choice for both local and international workers. Community conscious, they support United Way Victoria, the Mustard Seed Food Bank, Victoria Hospitals Foundation, Herowork, and more! If you want to do honest work for good people, now’s your chance!
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time.
Salary: $20 – 25.00/hr
- A comprehensive benefits package available after 6 months. Includes dental, extended health, life insurance, AD&D, and LTD.
- Opportunity for advancement & apprenticeship for applicants that show potential in the trade
- Completion of Grade 12 considered an asset. Would also consider secondary students that are enrolled in a coop program for the trades.
- Experience working at heights and in all weather conditions
- General labouring/construction experience considered a strong asset
- Drivers’s license considered an asset
- Level 2 first aid required
- Must be able to communicate in English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General laboring duties within the roofing/construction industry
- Other duties as required.
To apply please email your resume to Carry . Or drop off resume to Jim Nicholson at #110A, 5947 206A St, Langley, BC.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- First Aid Level 2 (Required)