I*ntertape Polymer Group (IPG)* is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure sensitive and water activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, woven coated fabrics and complementary packaging systems for industrial and retail use. Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec and Sarasota, Florida, the Company has operations in 30 locations, including 22 manufacturing facilities in North America 3 in Asia and 1 in Europe.
Accounts Receivable/Dispute Management Analyst
This position adjudicates all Customer Disputes or Claims in accordance with IPG business guidelines and respective Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure Customer claims or disputes are acknowledged, processed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Analyze claims trends to identify problems in key categories.
- Proactively communicates claims status and other key data information to Shared Services management, Customer Service, Sales and Logistics.
- Completes daily audits on approved claims & credits.
- Ensures policy and procedures are being followed.
- Identifies procedural non-compliance; escalates process gaps to management.
- Participate in Claims process improvement projects.
- Develop ad-hoc reports to support decision making.
- Responsible for assigned productivity levels and quality levels assigned by management.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy.
- Quality management – demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm for quality to exceed client expectations; ensure service levels are achieved.
- Excellent verbal and written communication required and the ability to communicate ideas and recommendation to peers and superiors.
- Conduct other duties and small projects as assigned by management.
- Results oriented and strong problem solving skills.
- Exhibits regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adhere to standards of professional conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related discipline with 2-4 years’ experience in Accounting or AR or Dispute Management
- Strong analytical skills and solid organizational skills
- Committed to Customer satisfaction
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work-load
- Project skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office Suite products (ACCESS, Outlook, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Experience of ERP JD Edwards is a plus
- Shared Services experience is a plus
For more information on our company and products, please refer to our website at www.itape.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Other Titles for this job: Accounting, Accounts Receivable,Accounting Clerk
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- accounts receivable: 2 years (Preferred)
- Claims: 2 years (Preferred)
- JD Edwards: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)