Quality Control Representative, Residential Construction
Bedrock Homes has been building single family homes since 1999 and is a proud member of Carrington Group of Companies. Bedrock Homes is an industry leader in the Edmonton and surrounding area housing market. At Bedrock Homes we pride ourselves in providing the best value for our customers by offering well-built, energy efficient homes at affordable prices.
Bedrock Homes is seeking an experienced QC Representative for single family residential construction.
Quality Control Representative Qualifications/Experience:
- Experience in single family residential construction with knowledge in ANHW guidelines is required.
- Ability to read product specifications and blueprints.
- General knowledge of the Alberta Building Code.
- Experience in Customer Relations including conflict resolution skills and the ability to be receptive and diplomatic.
- A high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and appreciation of role responsibility associated with representing the forefront face of the company to the customer.
- Superior customer service skills backed by genuine concern and customer appreciation.
- Proficiency in time management with proven ability to work within timelines.
- The proven ability to manage multiple priorities and track move-it-forward items and initiatives.
- Strong skills in organization, scheduling, planning, attention to detail, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently yet participates as a strong team player in a dynamic, exciting environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to record inspection data and create reports for the Quality Management Team.
- Requires personal hand tools to use daily at work.
- A valid driver’s license (no GDL) and clean driver’s abstract.
- Requires personal reliable transportation, preferably a truck, and must be no more than 10 years old. Vehicle allowance provided.
- Safety qualifications and tickets.
Quality Control Representative Responsibilities:
- Perform quality inspections of single family homes prior to customer occupancy.
- Conducting walk through inspections prior to customer occupancy.
- Maintaining site cleanliness (interior & exterior) to present professional appearance.
- Ensuring overall quality meets the Bedrock Homes Quality Standard.
- Capturing and communicating all noted deficiencies with home owners and site staff.
- Ensuring the mutual satisfaction of both customers and Bedrock Homes subsidiaries.
- Basic on-site carpentry; including small final home improvements.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping as required.
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Bedrock Homes provides competitive compensation, benefits package and RRSP package.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title, ''Quality Control Representative – Bedrock Homes''.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BUILT TO LAST \\ BEDROCKHOMES.CA
Job Type: Full-time