Position: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Edmonton, AB
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Status: Permanent Position
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Who is ColdFront?
For over 50 years ColdFront has been at the leading edge of climate control products and service for transportation and industry. A recent acquisition has resulted in ColdFront not only doubling in size but also extending our scope across Western Canada.
What is the Role?
The Data Entry Clerk role is based out of our Edmonton Shop and reports directly to the Service Manager. In this role, you will provide direct support to the Service Manager in matters related to the daily operations of your location. Equally, acting as an informative resource between the company and its customers, to make the experience/process of our provided services as quick, easy and understandable as possible.
**This role will require shift flexibility, with the potential for a 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM shift coverage when necessary, based on operational needs of the shop. **
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing strong customer relationships through the successful management of products and service delivery.
- Handling incoming calls, emails, and messages for customer service calls and the management of all aspects of the appointment scheduling process
- Point of contact for walk-in customers
- Updating relevant information and opening work orders
- Providing assistance to technicians with part procurement
- Providing assistance to the Service Manager with repair estimates, customer approvals, invoices, warranty, maintenance contracts, etc...
- Manage the appointment schedule
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure services are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the management.
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of related experience in Customer Service environment
- Experience as a Service Writer or in administration related to transport/automotive industry
- Previous industry related experience in a repair shop environment is an asset
Skills and Abilities
- Must be a self-starter who is well organized and can work without a lot of direct supervision; able to ask for direction or additional help when needed.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Excellent customer service skills. Adaptable to different types of customers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
What we offer:
The chance to be part of a fast-growing company in an exciting industry
A supportive work environment that respects personal life obligations
Now that you’re interested, what do you do next?
If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please submit your resume today.
We welcome all applications; however only those candidates who meet the requirements and are shortlisted will be contacted.
ColdFront is an equal opportunity employer.
ColdFront is the authorized dealer for Carrier Transicold in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan providing sales, parts and service support of temperature-control equipment, Auxiliary Power Units (APU’S), Gensets and Telematics for Transportation and Industry. We also support several other industry-leading product offerings, including Webasto, Pro-Heat, Red Dot and MEI, providing engine-off and hydraulic heaters, and in-cab air conditioning.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Data Entry: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Service Writer: 1 year (preferred)
- Automotive/Trucking Industry: 1 year (preferred)