3rd and 4th Year Plumbing Apprentice
TAKE THE PLUNGE WITH US! Expert Plumbing and Drains is dedicated to excellent customer service and quality work across the GTA. With over 40 years of experience, our dedicated team of technicians specialize in Residential, Commercial, Repair & Maintenance, Drain Cleaning, and Emergency Plumbing Services. Take the plunge with us and learn from the Experts!
Expert Plumbing and Drains is rapidly growing and is looking for third and fourth year apprentices to join the team and gain hands-on experience. You are a highly motivated person looking to improve your plumbing skills and expand your knowledge. You’ll stop at nothing to complete the task at hand, and go above and beyond to ensure the best customer service possible. You possess excellent organizational skills, a high attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to adapt and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues and present a description of a work order to a customer.
- Assist with maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, installation, and testing of plumbing systems and plumbing fixtures.
- Collaborate with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing.
- Complete all jobs in a timely manner, with accurate documentation.
- Maintain a “spotless” work site.
- Follow health and safety standards and comply with building codes.
- Maintain shop and truck stock by placing orders with suppliers.
- Complete invoices, daily timesheets and purchase orders accurately and on time.
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes.
- Communicate with team members, office staff and ownership regarding ongoing and upcoming jobs.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Valid “G” Driver License with clean driving history
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Accountable and keen on taking initiative
- Adaptable learner with strong problem-solving skills
- Own tools and transportation
- Experience with Residential & Commercial, Drains an asset
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Expert Plumbing and Drains is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring talented, qualified professionals without regard to race, age, gender, or any other protected ground and to provide an environment without discrimination.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call