About New Age:
We at The New Age Group have been an industry leader in intensively managed security solutions for clients across Canada and the United States. We are currently expanding our team and have an opening for a highly motivated professional with excellent organizational skills combined with the ability to lead projects installation. Must have in depth knowledge of electronics pertaining to intrusion alarm, access control, IP surveillance and other IOT systems. If you meet our criteria and want the opportunity to thrive in a challenging and constantly adapting environment, we want to hear from you. Please send us your resume for review. Please note we are only considering professionals with at least five years’ experience working with security installations and service.
- Work with the Senior Project Manager and Lead Remote Specialist, to follow drawings, to complete the installation of all security components.
- Working under the supervision of a Remote Specialist to complete all assigned service
- Submits reports and makes recommendations to the Project Manager regarding issues or challenges with the products, installation process or progress, or other issues that affect the installation project.
- Conduct site surveys for future project during preventive maintenances; Drawings should detail existing equipment.
- Train existing and new installers on how to conduct themselves professionally, running wires, mounting various devices on walls, ceilings etc.
- To be responsible for the installers’ work, we recommend you ensure they are properly prepared for everything we send them on site to do.
- Specific knowledge of the following types of systems would be beneficial: DSC, Protégé, Axis, HIK, and entry systems, Network components – jacks, patch panels, switches, routers, hubs, etc...
- Conduct ULC burg and protective signalling system maintenance and complete ULC report
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma; post-secondary education in electronics (technician) or technologist;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the installation of similar electrical equipment and wire/cable in similar environments;
- Possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License (G level) with a clean driving history;
- Knowledge and ability to use power tools with appropriate training for powered equipment and lifts etc.;
- Speak, read and write fluent English;
- Team Player
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Able to lift cameras, wall boxes, and typical equipment associated with the security industry;
- Able to work at heights on a lift or scaffold etc (with proper Lift training and training in fall prevention, etc.)
- Previous knowledge of DSC, Protégé, Axis, entry Systems, patch panels and comfortable working in racks
Compensation Package: Salary $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year based on experience and qualifications
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Group Benefits
- Company-provided vehicle,
- Cell phone allowance
- Continuing Professional Development Program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Security System Installations and Service: 3 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)
- & write fluent English (Required)