Tru-Way Machinery Manufacturers Ltd. is a leading provider of custom metal fabrication services, specializing in sawmill machinery. Design, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance are all handled in-house. With our wide variety of projects, we offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment. The company is located in the scenic Combermere / Barry’s Bay area, 2 hours west of Ottawa. For more information, you can find us on www.truwaymm.com.
Tru-Way is currently seeking a Machinist to join the team with the following qualities:
· Has 3 years experience with manual lathe and milling machine operation.
· Experienced working with steel, aluminum, brass, and plastic.
· Proficient in machining various parts: shafts, bushings, brackets, etc.
· Experienced with drafting and reading blueprints.
· Good communication skills, able to work effectively in a team.
· Quick learning skills.
· Health and safety conscious.
If you meet the requirements and are willing to relocate to the company in Ontario, please submit your resume via email. Alternatively, feel free to drop by our office in person, or text (613) 312-9931. Thank you for your interest.
Expected start date: 2021-06-21
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Machinist: 3 years (preferred)