Walsh King LLP is a midsize Chartered Professional Accounting firm located in downtown Vancouver. Our team is made up of dedicated individuals that work together to provide our clients with a high level of service and advice. In turn we are committed to providing our team members with ongoing opportunities to learn and grow.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
We are looking for an out-going, enthusiastic personality to join our administrative team as an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. This position is a key representative of the firm. The ideal candidate has good organizational skills, attention to detail, superb customer service skills, basic problem-solving skills, and is always ready and willing to give a helping hand to others.
- Greeting, receiving, and directing visitors, deliveries, and inquiries;
- manage boardroom calendars boardrooms for meetings and conferences;
- coordinate lunch meetings;
- scan and file records into document management system;
- manage faxes, mail, and courier services;
- prepare client correspondence;
- assist in the maintenance of office equipment and office consumables, managing external vendors
- ensure the reception area, lunchroom, supplies and boardrooms areas are tidy;
- assist with maintenance of healthy and safe office;
- assisting in general office administration, as required.
- Superior interpersonal skills with a strong focus on client service;
- excellent grasp of the English language, both in written and speaking;
- Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook;
- well organized; detail oriented; good time-management with a strong sense of job responsibility;
- previous experience in an office environment preferred;
- able to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment and meet deadlines;
- ability to work independently and be a team player.
This is a full-time position with an average of 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The firm is committed to creating conditions and opportunities that will enable its people to thrive both professionally and personally. In addition to working with kind and supportive individuals, you will enjoy competitive group benefits, a flex days, a fitness allowance and ongoing professional development.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
If you meet the criteria, please apply with your resume and cover letter detailing how your previous experience and responsibilities would make you an applicable candidate for this opportunity. Also include your salary/wage expectation, and available start date.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee assistance programs
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- office administration : 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors