CNC Custom Machining & Fabricating Inc is an AS9100 certified company offering quality machined and fabricated parts We have great staff all motivated to do one thing: Deliver quality products, with the highest standards of customer service.
New and exciting things are in the works! CNC is on track for a 5 year growth phase and we are currently looking for an individual to join the team in the position of CNC Lead Mill Setter. CNC is positioned for expansion in the coming years and this is your opportunity to join us.
What would you be doing?
· Set-up and operate CNC Mill machines
· Troubleshoot errors
· Observe and monitor machine operations
· Keeping machines and work area clean
· General tasks assigned by the Supervisor
What do you need?
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in mechanical or manufacturing engineering technology or equivalent experience
· 3 years of experience in a machining environment; demonstrated knowledge of machining processes
· Knowledge in CAD/CAM Programming an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bowmanville, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- machinist: 3 years (preferred)