CoLab is on a mission to build the most effective design and issue management platform for engineering teams and their stakeholders. We want to put time back into innovative teams schedules so they can focus on creating amazing products. We executed a 6 month early adopter program with companies throughout North America. During this program we closed a private financing and we have doubled our team size since then, and we are looking to continue to grow.
We are looking for a motivated QA/Full Stack developer to join out growing team to help us deliver the best design and issue management platform to our customers. We are implementing a number of exciting features over the course of the next year and are seeking a passionate and driven person to help us ensure that we deliver a product of the highest quality.
- Work with the team to implement a front end and end-to-end testing frameworks.
- Approach tasks with passion and disruptive mindset, challenge existing paradigms and help us define and develop best-practices for testing in a data-intensive environment.
- Building upon the current Python Flask JS stack to implement customer feature requests, bug fixes, code refactors, etc.
- Work with the DevOps team to implement testing into a CI workflow.
- Contributing to company and product vision, ideation and planning.
- Previous experience with an SPA framework such as ReactJS would be an asset
- Previous experience with testing automation would be an asset
Why Join CoLab?
- Join a startup that is set to rapidly expand and begin developing innovative products
- Develop software that you can be proud to showcase
- Express your own creative input in the design and implementation of features being pushed to users on a regular basis
- Competitive compensation, and opportunity to own shares of the company
- Be at the forefront of online collaboration in the Computer Aided Design industry
- Enjoy exciting employee perks and benefits like free coffee and snacks, standing desks, health and dental insurance, frequent team lunches and events, and performance bonuses
- Opportunity to learn and grow faster than anywhere else
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Testing Automation: 1 year (Preferred)