AYR Motor Express is currently seeking a Dispatch Customer Service Administrator to work in our Woodstock, NB office. In this role the incumbent will be responsible for the making and changing appointments, entering load orders, creating ACE manifests and working with Customs Brokers. This will be accomplished by working collaboratively with Planners, Drivers, and the Management Team.
Duties as follows:
- Assist in accurately inputting load orders in a timely manner, ensure freight bills and related documentation are correct.
- Work with Customs Broker and arrange Customs clearance of loads going into the USA from Woodstock NB, Dorval, QC and Brampton ON.
- Manage loads going into Bond and related documentation, create ACE Manifest
- Work with Brokerage Department in managing loads at Brampton Terminal.
- Booking delivery and pick-up appointments to ensure service commitments are met.
- Promote sales of services to existing clients.
- Identify and solicit potential clients.
- Provide clients with presentations of benefits of services.
- Provide “after service” consultation to customer to identify problems, and provide ongoing support and record them on the customer’s profile.
- Review “after service” information to identify innovations, future endeavors, and market trends.
- Represent the company’s services to domestic, national and international markets.
- Create customer service reports as required.
- As required perform other duties as assigned by Operations/Dispatch management.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in Dispatch and/or Operations for the trucking industry
- Experience with TruckMate, EDI, BlueJay
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail orientated
- Ability to troubleshoot and prioritize
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Competitive wages
Job Type: Full-time